2021.12.06 08:03 perochan P1Harmony - W+W (Welcome to +WORLD) (Teaser Video)
|submitted by perochan to kpop [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 08:03 PhoBoChai WAR in EW is as we expected, very OP tank.
Firstly, done the dungeons & trials of EW on WAR main, and some of them on SCH too.
Starting with SCH, healing WAR MT is a breeze. They make it actually too easy. When you have to heal another tank, you can really feel the loss of the sustain.
As a WAR, you are now basically un-killable outside of 1 shot mechanics 8 seconds out of every 25. Bloodwhetting is very OP compared to Nascent Flash, not just because EW nerfed dmg (NF scales on dmg), but because its a flat 400 potency, meaning you can use it anytime you need the healing, instead of NF where you often want to save it for 2x Fell Cleaves or Inner Chaos for the +life leech to be good. BW is basically good anytime, as such it is both great for recovering and vs tank-busters.
On top of this, the 400 barrier, followed instantly by a WS means its 800 self-heal immediately, negating a big chunk of tank-busters, then for 3 more GCDs you get another 1200 healing.
400 potency healing is about 12% of max HP of my WAR, its no slouch when you can heal 4x 400 (48%) + 400 barrier (total 60%!), every 25s for no resource cost, no opportunity loss, nada.
Equilibrium is already strong, now its got a regen to go along, and Shake it Off? It's a Medica on top of the 15% barrier. So useful to help with AoE damage which in EW, is plentiful.
And with Thrill of Battle, all of these already strong healing, gets buffed another 20%.
Literally WAR + WAR or WAR + PLD OT tank combo don't need a healer for them at all, the healers can focus on everyone else.
As a healer, I am not sure this is good for the game balancing..
submitted by PhoBoChai to ffxivdiscussion [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 08:03 xponentialdesign Grayscale Sun Day II [OC]
|submitted by xponentialdesign to 1960s [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 08:03 GroundbreakingEcho47 Sydney Rideout on the 18th. Anyone is welcome.
|submitted by GroundbreakingEcho47 to sydney [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 08:03 Alternative-Serve Another 🥶
|submitted by Alternative-Serve to neweracaps [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 08:03 post-news It's Beginning to Look
2021.12.06 08:03 elizabethpumpkin IDK
|submitted by elizabethpumpkin to crossdressing [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 08:03 Revaglia she's so pretty
|submitted by Revaglia to KandylandNSFW [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 08:03 GTSBot [GTS] My friend sat through 9 hours waiting for the next season because fortnite was unplayable at the time
|submitted by GTSBot to guessthesubreddit [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 08:03 Kosmix3 Getting very few views despite high like to dislike ratio
My usual tik toks will get 10k - 40k views with thousands of likes, but recently i posted a tik tok and it only got 1000 views and 100 likes. On the next tik tok it only got 30 views, with most if not all of the likes coming from followers. What does this mean, and in case im shadowbanned, what do i do?
I have not posted any inappropriate content or comments.
submitted by Kosmix3 to Tiktokhelp [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 08:03 Franz_Ferdinand142 Australian Servers
2021.12.06 08:03 Electronic-Bite-8884 Taking a Look at Apple Business Essentials for Small and Medium Business
2021.12.06 08:03 dankenascend Our rivals gained another supporter...
|submitted by dankenascend to wde [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 08:03 ClarkesBoutaine Mastered Preview of Lolla Martinelli @ Le Moulin Full soon on RED
2021.12.06 08:03 samwikiwik 1v1 Fighting Games
2021.12.06 08:03 CM_Milord LOYALTY
2021.12.06 08:03 Inebriada Mega Steelix on me, add 3254 6497 0851 and pls be on
2021.12.06 08:03 Cave_dweller00 (Almost) human again
|submitted by Cave_dweller00 to OnePunchMan [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 08:03 excel_castel I just wanna ask ,is it worth getting the ultra Z riser memorial edition?
I've been looking both DX and memorial reviews just don't seem alot of stuff add to it just some extra dialogue if I'm not mistaken,can correct me if I'm wrong
submitted by excel_castel to Ultraman [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 08:03 therealg1zmo Charge!
|submitted by therealg1zmo to kingdomcome [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 08:03 Key_Pitch_9510 Brain Training For Dogs Review 2021 - Fun, Cognitive Training Games to M...
|submitted by Key_Pitch_9510 to SmallYoutubers [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 08:03 Agima [100% OFF] Diversity At Workplace (4 days or 999 registrations left)
|submitted by Agima to Coursemetry [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 08:03 FrontpageWatch2020 [#207|+11551|97] I don't call it a Pro-Move, it's a Champion-Move. [r/nonononoyes]
2021.12.06 08:03 Jennybaby8 Need help!
2021.12.06 08:03 TTterminator05 If i’m not here to pick up a plushie, what happens to it?